This blog has three purposes:
- For the students I tutor to have easy access to assignments and materials. (If you are one of my students, use the “Lesson Topics” on the left to find the most recent post about the unit we are working on. You may also use the search bar to find your assignments.)
- So I can easily search all my teaching ideas when I return to the classroom.
- As a place for fellow teachers to find and use my lesson plans.
- The search bar will probably be the easiest way to access ideas. I try to tag my posts with teachers in mind.
- You may also use the “Lesson Topics” to browse through my ideas.
- I have taken a break from teaching for a few years to be a stay-at-home mom. I’m loving my new full time job, but it’s hard to be out of the classroom. I am keeping up my teaching skills by doing very small scale tutoring with just a few students in my home. This is a way for me to give them access to lessons as well as anyone else who stumbles across my blog and would like some ideas. After all when I was in the classroom, with very little time on my hands, scrounging for lesson plans and new ideas, I benefited from countless individuals who made their ideas public.